The property is in Old St. Mellons in Cardiff, located at the junction of Newport Road and Bethania Row.
The property was built circa 1840 and originally used as a chapel. It has been used for a variety of religious purposes since this time and is currently finished for modern religious/community use. The building comprises the original structure, with a more recent single storey extension constructed to the side and rear elevations, providing modern WC and kitchen facilities.
The building is Grade II Listed, included as a small chapel in the early to mid- 19th Century village centre of Old St. Mellons, and its group value with the war memorial, the White Hart Public House and The Bluebell Inn.
Arrange a meeting in the comfort of a privately owned, grade 2 listed building to cater for a studio/office environment for all our design clients to enjoy.
To name a few of the features
- Converted Chapel
- Just under 1500 sq ft
- Built in 1840's
- Grade 2 Listed Building
- Large Studio Space
- Meeting Room
- Several Toilets and Kitchen Area
- Garden Area
Rhys Welsh Ltd, Chapel Studios, Newport Road, Old St Mellons, Cardiff, CF35UE
Notes...(map at bottom of the page)
- close to 'Fox & Hounds' and next door to 'Ian Craig - Hairdressers'