We are hiring...
Developer/Support role in Cardiff
- Customer care experience
- Experience working with content management systems
- Very good / confident using php, html, css and mysql skills
- Exposure to a range of clients, projects and industries and various parts of the business to get involved with
- Familiar with dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, plesk..etc
- General web develpment roles and maintenance/support
- Converting .psd files in to CMS set ups
- Building / Customising extensions and plugins to meet client briefs
- Support clients with continuous development requests
it would be nice if...
- Knowledge of web security
- Knowledge of search engine optmisation
- Experience in design
- Old chapel converted in to offices and newly refurbed with lots of space!
- Coffee machine
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business
Flexible and full time roles available, salary negotiable dependent on experience
with the subject 'Developer Role with Rhys Welsh Ltd'